Monday, November 9, 2009

Kick it up Baby

November and just a few weeks before the biggest eating frenzy known to Americans, Thanksgiving! I am preparing a new workshop that is more than the nuts and bolts of dieting; it's going to deliver new and playful ways to grow a new version of you.
It's partly about envisioning the FANTASY of being THIN, assessing how REALITY or whats on your dashboard for the day/week ahead influencing moving forward toward the dream, and ultimately reaching the DELIGHT of being your healthy,slim dream now. I have long analyzed why some people experience a straight shot towards their goal: bingo they are thin! Others, start off admirably and get stuck in the reefs of doubt, indecision, and lose sight of their objective. What makes the difference, and how can the outcome be changed is ever on my mind. So much of it is ATTITUDE and feeling worthy. So we start from the outside and work out way in.

I am always working on myself, this week I have worked out 6 times, doing cardio 3x, weights 4x and yoga 3x. I keep changing it up to keep myself interested and present. Being in shape becomes part of your daily method of operation, and yes it requires tending. Often clients in my weight loss groups long for a break from the new routines of eating well and exercising. The same folks that want to go back to their old ways of eating and living; there is no turning back. Ease into to and keep going. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment