Monday, November 2, 2009

The Straight Skinny

It's a beautiful day in Santa Cruz, today is a yoga day with Patrick. I will follow that up with some weight training. I will be getting my passport updated today, Argentina beckons! I have before me the plan to reveal a more skinny lifestyle today. What does that mean! The days have been full of extended birthday activities and I have a strong desire to get into correction. I am therefore looking forward to lots of personal care: exercise, veggies and fruit,low fat protein, water and just basically getting a grip.
Sound familiar, many of us struggle on weekends and through party times. The good news is that once you have established healthy habits, you yearn for that strong place of living from the center of them. You don't stay in that dizzying place where gluttony abides, it's too uncomfortable. You become more and more comfortable being thin, active and healthy. I look forward to a week that is free from goodies, now that Halloween is behind me. Just a few weeks till Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment